Get ready to dive into an exhilarating night of music and vibrant energy at the Neon Crabby Dance! We’re bringing Hardstyle, Jersey, Club and everything electronic and we’re doing it the right way. Dance the night away with Sasin, Spectrill, Kyon, TeaCake and Techtronic. It will be an electrifying night that you will not want to miss!
General Information & House Rules
- Dance is in the Marquis, on the M4 level
- No bags (of any size) will be allowed in the hall during dance hours
- No large costume props allowed
- Bag check will be provided
- Must have a valid Otakon badge to enter dance
- No bottles will be allowed into the dance.
- No commercial grade photography or videographer equipment.
- Location: Marriott Marquis, on the M4 level
- Approximate Time: Saturday night 9:00 PM until 1:30 AM
- Bag/Coat check: Opens at 8:00PM. There is a bag check available for a charge at the door. You must check your bag or you will not be admitted.
- Otakon Staff will not hold, watch or in any way assume responsibility for member bags left out side, beside, or near entrance to Dance.
- Check your coat at your own risk. The Marriott and Otakon CANNOT be held responsible for items checked.
- Must retain ticket to claim items checked
Note. This policy is to ensure member safety and prevent sale or distribution of prohibited substances.
- Must display badge at all times within the dance.
- No glow sticks on strings (to avoid potential injury)
- No excessive public displays of affection
- If you are under the influence of ANY substances, you will be asked to leave.
- No fighting.
- Hula hoops can only be used provided space is available, and may or may not be permitted into the event.
- R.O.A.R. --> Right of absolute refusal