Gaming Hall: Indie Row
Located within our 150,000 sq ft. Gaming Hall, the Indie Rows are an area meant to showcase Indie developers' games for attendees to play.
- Applications open is to be announced and will remain open until all allotted space is sold.
- Space is a 10'x10' booth with ONE table and four (4) chairs.
- Spaces will be sold on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Indie booths are $450 and include TWO memberships (badges).
- Additional membership/badges must be purchased separately.
Details on the Application Process
Booths are sold on a first-come, first serve basis.
- STEP ONE: Apply for an Indie Row booth by filling out the Letter of Intent. The Letter of Intent is an Online Form which is only available until all spaces are sold. Once the application period ends, no additional applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- STEP TWO: Applicants accepted will be contacted to finish registration and make payment. If your application is accepted you will receive an e-mail notification which will include a link to the final registration and payment pages. You will be given 5 days in which to complete registration and pay for your booth. Should you not make your payment by the payment deadline, you will forfeit your space.
Indie Row Sign up Form
Opens: Feb. 15, 2023, noon
After filling out the form you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Your submission will then be processed in the order it was received. Please do not fill out the form multiple times!