Portable Kaiju Super Battle League
The portable kaiju super battle league invites you to take part in its fourth annual tournament. So train up your Pokémon because we have some interesting things planned for this year and can’t wait to see you at Otakon.
Rules and Information
- All Battles will be fought using the current generation Pokémon Titles, including Pokémon Sun, Pokémon Moon, Pokémon Sun Ultra, & Pokémon Moon Ultra.
- All Battles will be fought using teams of four and the doubles format.
- A Trainers team may be comprised of up to eight Pokémon. This allows for a team of four primary Pokémon and four alternates.
- A Trainer cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team.
- A Trainer cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep.
- The four One hit Knock out moves are banned (sheer cold, fissure, Guillotine, & Horn drill)
- The moves recycle, destiny bond, and perish song are all banned
- A Trainer may not have more than one of any item equipped to their primary team.
- The item blazikenite is banned.
- HAVE FUN!!!!
What Pokemon are Banned
Trainers are forbidden from using any Pokémon classified as legendary. The list is as follows:
- Tapu Koko
- Tapu Lele
- Tapu Bulu
- Tapu Fini
So now that you know the rules and regulations do you think you have what it takes to beat our gym leaders, take on the Serious Shi, and take part in the champions tournament and have your name etched into the Kaiju Cup!
Good Luck Trainers!
Portable Kaiju Super Battle League Grand Master
Check back here for more details as we get closer to Otakon! If you have any questions please use our Contact Us page.