Portable Kaiju Super Battle League
Welcome to Otakon's Second Annual Portable Kaiju Super Battle League. In this event you the trainer may challenge our Battle Masters to test your skill as a Pokémon Trainer. Our battle Masters will appear all weekend long at designated locations through the convention halls. As proof of your victory you will receive a battle token from each battle master that you defeat that is unique to that Battle Master. Should you defeat eight or more of our Battle Masters on Friday and Saturday, you may challenge our league champions the Serious Shi on Saturday night and Sunday morning.
Rules and Information
- All Battles will be fought using the current generation Pokémon Titles, including Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon
- All Trainers will complete the Team registration form and have it with them to compete.
- All Battles will be fought using teams of four and the doubles format.
- A Trainers team may be comprised of up to six Pokémon. This allows for a team of four primary Pokémon and two alternates.
- A Trainer cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team.
- A Trainer cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
- Trainers cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon
- If a Trainer exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
- Trainers may not use any Pokémon that are Mythic, Legendary, Ultra Beast, or Tapu.
- A Trainer may not have more than one of any item equipped to their team.
What Pokemon are Banned
Trainers are forbidden from using any Pokémon classified as legendary. The list is as follows:
- Tapu Koko
- Tapu Lele
- Tapu Bulu
- Tapu Fini
Good Luck Trainers!
Portable Kaiju Super Battle League Grand Master
Check back here for more details as we get closer to Otakon! If you have any questions please use our Contact Us page.