A VERY LIMITED number of VIP and Preferred Seating concert passes go on sale June 1 at 1:00pm!
Watch social media and the Concerts page for how to purchase.
So what concerts are we talking about?
Friday 7/26, 4PM: Bradio
Friday 7/26, 8PM: The Tribute to Nujabes (composer for Samurai Champloo) w/MINMI, Fat Jon, Substantial, Marcus D, Shing02, and EyeQ
Sunday 7/28, 12PM: Diana Garnet & nano
Access to all of these concerts is included with your Otakon Membership at no extra charge; however, we are offering a VERY LIMITED number of VIP and Preferred Seating Passes for each individual concert.
VIP Seating passes are $40.
Preferred Seating passes are $15.
A VIP Seating pass includes:
- Guaranteed, Front of the Room concert seating.
- A special Meet & Greet session with the artists following their concert.
- An autograph and photo "selfie" for each VIP attendee.
A Preferred Seating Pass includes:
- First in line seating - Arrive right before the concert and wait in a substantially shorter line.
- Preferred Seating Pass holders will be seated following VIP pass holders and before the general admission line.
Separate VIP and Preferred Seating Passes are available for each individual concert.
Purchases are limited to 2 passes per concert and up to 6 passes per transaction. Please make sure you have selected the correct concert(s) before you purchase your pass. Passes are for the VIP and Preferred Seating sections, not specific seat numbers, so groups can organize more easily. Details on the time and locations for passholders to line up for each concert will be posted on the Concerts page of Otakon website. You MUST have an Otakon Membership (purchase here) in addition to your VIP or Preferred Seating pass in order to attend the concert!