We are pleased to announce the following workshops which have been selected for Otakon 2014!
Please note that scheduling for Otakon 2014 is not yet complete. As such, there is always the slight possibility that a workshop or two may be bumped or wait listed at the last minute due to time and space constraints. No such determinations have been made at this time and any presenter whose workshop is bumped or wait listed will be notified by the Workshops Department ASAP.
NOTE: 18+ wristbands are required for entry into any panel marked as 18+ (the highlighted ones). Wristbands can ONLY be obtained from the wristband booth. The staffer(s) at the Panel room door(s) will NOT be able to check your I.D. or issue you a wristband.
So, without further ado...
- A Japanese Fairytale: The Dragon and the Shisa
- Artist Alley 201: The Next Level
- Awkward Dance Moves!
- Bookbinding 101
- Build-a-Bozu Workshop!
- Come Dance with DTP!
- Cosplay Photography 101
- Creating Music for Animation, Film, Games and Other Media
- Crossplay and Genderbending 101
- Dance Time! with LE:RPD
- DTP Dance Gathering
- Fanfiction Writers' Workshop
- Fight Choreography 101
- Fundamentals of Character Design
- Getting Real About Fantasy Writing
- Getting Started with Fuse Beads
- Japanese Language and Culture
- Jojo's Posing School
- Kimono Classroom 101
- Kpop vs Jpop Dance!
- Let's Get Sexy Kpop Style!
- Lolita Make-Up: A Comprehensive Guide
- Make it Work: Explore Japanese Street Fashion on a Thrift Store Budget
- Make Your Own Dating Simulator (PG-13 version)
- Okinawan Karate Demo with Audience Participation
- Role-Play Live the Improv (RP Live )
- Stroke Your Descriptions
- Suminagashi: Floating Ink The ancient art of floating ink
- Taiko - the Way of the Drum
- The Build Your Own Ray Gun Workshop!
- Who Wants to be a Voice Actor?
- Yaoi vs Slash