Welcome to the Otakon 2014 Artist Alley information page!
Please keep an eye out here for the latest information on the 2014 Artist Alley.
Some things to note for this year:
- We have updates the rules for 2014 please head over to the Artist Alley Rules and brush up on the rules for this year!
Details on the Artist Alley Table Lottery Are Below:
Just like last year the Artist Alley tables will be assigned by lottery.
Some things to think about for this year's lottery:
- Please make sure that you have read the rules and the FAQ before applying for the alley.
- Lottery applications will open at about 5:00PM EDT on 3/5/2014
- Lottery applications will close at about 5:00pm EDT on 3/6/2014
- On Saturday 3/8/2014 we will begin sending out notifications to those who were selected in the lottery. Those selected will have 7 days to pay for your tables. If you do not pay for your table at the end of 7 days your table will be placed back into the lottery. It is entirely possible that you can be re-selected again.
- Be aware if you are sharing a space with another artist/studio, only one (1) of you should apply.
- If we detect that you or your studio/group has entered the lottery multiple times then you run the risk of all entries being rejected at any time. This includes after purchasing your tables. The exception would be if we detect applications that are exactly the same, and were submitted from the same IP address, we will consider that you accidently submitted the application multiple times and will remove all but one of your applications.
- Because each application is chosen randomly it is not possible for us to have a waiting list.
- We will continue to select applications by lottery until all tables are sold or until July 18th 2014. If there are still unsold tables on July 18th 2014 we will announce how we are going to do at con sales for unsold tables.